Fri Feb 3, 2006
I have been trying to write something in here, but I’m swamped with work and tired and the weather is getting me down. So… I’m going to write about happy things, things that I’m looking forward to in the coming month because I will say that although there are always blips, I have a hell of a lot to be thankful for.
- Tuesday is my 2 year anniversary of meeting Elliott. Tuesday at 5:30pm exactly, is when we first saw each other. By about 5:40pm I knew he was it. Yeah, it WAS like that.
- The Seahawks, who I have been watching what seems like my whole life (Zorn/Largeant. Whoo!) are finally going to the Superbowl. Pittsburgh is my 2nd favorite NFL team, since about the mid-80’s, so hey I’ll be fun to watch either way.
- Next weekend, I have a little getaway with Elliott to our favorite romantic waterfront spot. AND, to cap off the weekend, we get a 2 hour private bondage lesson from the completely wonderful Max. I’ve been tied up by Max before, so probably I ought to consider what a monster he could potentially turn Elliott into. But hey, I think I can deal. heh.
- I get a new reviewer soon! Koi, who runs Positivelysexual.com, is coming on as a new site reviewer in the next few days.
- My kids are beyond wonderful lately. I’m always thankful for my kids.
You might wonder with a list like that how I can be even slightly depressed. The answer to that is 100% the fucking awful Washington gray. Usually by February I’m like this, and it’s time to go spend 5 minutes a day in a tanning booth. For some reason it helps. Melatonin? I dunno, but it helps. And if I only do 5 minutes at a time, I get to retain my pasty white Washington complexion. :)