Fri Jul 17, 2009
1. I’ve been AWESOME at taking photos. I’m not saying they ARE awesome photos, just that I’ve taken a lot.
2. I have a massive sunburn on my nose.
3. That makes me look about ten years old, so when I bought wine I got carded, PLUS a look of shock when she actually read my age.
4. Doggie was back to the vet again yesterday, thus I was not sailing. They can’t figure out what’s wrong, but he’s on another round of antibiotics.
5. White wine, while heeled over mid-race on a small boat in 80 degree sunshine tastes ALMOST as good out of a sippy cup as it does out of Riedel. It’s all in the circumstances.
Reading: Snow Flower and the Secret Fan, by Lisa See
Pandora Playlist on: Amos Lee